Genius Monkey’s Programmatic Marketing for Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
Our programmatic platform provides precise marketing for lawyers and law offices. With a robust system of algorithms and artificial intelligence, we help law offices and injury attorneys programmatically target and advertise to their ideal legal clients across the entire sales funnel, whether they be personal injury cases, accidents, mass tort, etc. That way, we can ensure their programmatic ads are seen on all their potential clients’ device screens at the exact right time for maximum exposure and optimal performance.See How it Can Work
How Do We Find People in Need of Legal Representation?
The Genius Monkey programmatic platform creates more in-market clients for law firms by layering offline demographics and actions with online consumer activity to provide the highest level of targeting for any particular legal campaign efforts. Our media and device agnostic approach allows us to reach more targeted clients in need of legal representation, no matter where they are, for much less. An example of this, for a personal injury attorney, would be targeting individuals that have done one (or more) of the following:
- Recently visited a hospital (post-accident), a chiropractor, or back specialist
- Recently reached out to an insurance agent, filed an auto accident claim, or searched online for an accident attorney or personal injury lawyer
- Recently researched divorce law, bankruptcy law, personal injury law, etc.
- Recently browsed a competitor’s website or performed other legal or judicial research online (such as legal fees)
Average Law Office Cost And Conversion Metrics
Average Display Cost Per Click
Average Display Cost Per Conversion
Average Video Cost Per Click
Average Video Cost Per Conversion
Average Days From Initial Brand Engagement To Conversion
Over 90 Days
Takeaways From Lawyer Marketing Campaigns
- Law offices that stay consistent with programmatic advertising for more than 12 months see lower cost per conversions of at least 15%.
- Though it may sound enticing for accident lawyers to geofence hospitals, the data shows that blanketing entire metro areas to achieve maximum brand awareness consistently yields a better return.
- Law firms tend to have one of the longest sales cycles, as 46% of their clients take more than 90 days to convert. This is because clients make decisions based off of pre-need brand recognition, rather than instantly searching and choosing a lawyer when they actually need one.
Programmatic In Motion
A respected accident and personal injury law firm reached out to Genius Monkey for help with increasing the amount of high-quality web traffic they were receiving. Using a conservative budget, they began running ads with Genius Monkey and saw a significant increase in online traffic within the first two weeks and a drastic reduction in display and video CPL within the first two months.
Through a thorough refinement of budgets, targeting, audiences, and channels, Genius Monkey helped this legal firm achieve positive gains in, not only web traffic, but also qualified leads and overall conversions across multiple markets, while at the same time reducing their cost per lead for display by 50% and video by 68%.Check Out Our Case Studies
Reach the most people, with the highest propensity to engage, at the lowest possible cost
- No Contracts
- Campaigns Fully Managed by Genius Monkey
- Don’t pay for impressions. Only pay when your audience engages with your ad.
- Highly effective, Programmatic Pay Per Engagement banner & video display campaigns average as low as $0.47 per click
- Effective CPM of $2-$3 (as compared to $5-$15 CPM)