E-Commerce Can Benefit From A Programmatic Advertising Solution
Whether your product is a must-have for every household or a niche product for a select few, Genius Monkey can hit your exact target audience wherever they may be. We are able to match consumer profiles to specific customers to find the most ideal consumers to view your brand’s ads. Our programmatic ads can be served to your target audience across all channels, including display, mobile, video, connected TV/OTT, native, and digital audio ads, for optimal exposure and increased return on ad spend.See How it Can Work
BOOST E-COMMERCE SALES AND DRAW MORE TRAFFIC WITH UNLIMITED BEHAVIORAL TARGETING
By tapping into an unlimited number of behavioral databases, we are able to target millions of data points, and therefore, know what your audience is interested in and where they are, at all times. With this in mind, we take a media and device-agnostic approach so that we can follow these identified users wherever they go. We find the most cost-efficient place and time to get—and stay—in front of them. Our ad stack strategically reaches and personalizes the ad experience by targeting prospective buyers and learning things about them, such as (but not limited to):
- Are they visiting competitors’ websites or sites with similar products?
- What is their purchase history, online and offline, of the same product or similar products?
- Do they have an affinity for the genre of the product being sold? For example, the user that follows Instagram pages dedicated to dogs would be a prime customer target for a company selling dog products.
AVERAGE E-COMMERCE COST AND CONVERSION METRICS
Average Display Cost Per Click
Average Display Cost Per Conversion
Average Video Cost Per Click
Average Video Cost Per Conversion
Average Days From Initial Brand Engagement To Conversion
Over 90 Days
Takeaways From E-Commerce Campaigns
- Along with event sales and travel, e-commerce-based campaigns require the least amount of touchpoints to convert of all other verticals. Why? Immediate gratification.
- If you know a majority of your users are going to make a decision in less than 5 touchpoints, make sure you–and not your competitor–make the strongest first impression with the best offer. Pull at those heart strings and make them want your product or service with an offer they can’t refuse. In other words, the creative you’re using matters!
Programmatic In Motion
An American-based e-commerce apparel company recognized the need to reach the market segment to whom their clothing line would most appeal. In this case, that would be those who are fashion conscious and are willing to spend money on the quality and image that they want to portray. The company’s main objective was to get its apparel into as many households as possible by implementing new ways to reach the relevant crowd and increase online engagement.
Genius Monkey set about creating a programmatic marketing strategy for this e-commerce company that would deliver highly-targeted ad placements within specific markets aimed to drive shopping cart conversions upward. We implemented our Optimize Video and Optimize Display ads to deliver relevant advertising to these specifically targeted crowds.
By utilizing highly efficient display, video, content and social-based display ads, layered with top-notch behavioral data across a massive media agnostic set of networks, Genius Monkey effectively created a massive uplift in revenue of 250% for this e-commerce client!
In addition, the clothing company’s cost per acquisition improved by 36%, while their average order value improved by 5%. The click-through rate grew to a substantial 44%, and the cost per click improved by 7%!Check Out Our Case Studies
Reach the most people, with the highest propensity to engage, at the lowest possible cost
- No Contracts
- Campaigns Fully Managed by Genius Monkey
- Don’t pay for impressions. Only pay when your audience engages with your ad.
- Highly effective, Programmatic Pay Per Engagement banner & video display campaigns average as low as $0.47 per click
- Effective CPM of $2-$3 (as compared to $5-$15 CPM)