Real Estate Related Company Achieves Lowest Cost Per Lead
- Driving new, qualified traffic of people who were currently looking to get out of their timeshare.
- Successful completion of the online web lead form.
- Client's goal was to achieve a $100 Cost Per Lead.
- Targeted ads focusing on users who are current timeshare owners and are showing online and offline behavioral indicators of people who are looking to get out of their timeshares.
- Tactical ad placement in front of users interested in competitor sites offering similar services.
- A nationwide approach optimizing towards the best performing markets in real time as the industry climate is ever-changing due to the seasonality of the business.
- First month results: $204 CPL (Cost Per Lead).
- Third month results: $60 CPL; Improvement of 340% compared to initial month.
- Sixth month results: $26 CPL; Improvement of 780% compared to initial month.
- $42.59 CPL over the life of the campaign.
- 94.2% of users who have submitted leads had never engaged with the client's site prior to seeing a Genius Monkey ad.
- Significantly decreased Cost Per Lead compared to other marketing acquisition efforts. 11.75% increase in Users 7.80% increase in New Sessions 58¢ CPC $2.07 Effective CPM 0.35% CTR
Genius Monkey was recently approached by the leaders of an organization that's renowned for creating exit solutions for timeshare owners. They were in search of a digital marketing company that could help them accomplish three goals:
First, they wanted to drive new (qualified) traffic from owners who wanted out of their timeshare commitments. Secondly, they wanted to create an online web-to-lead form to generate online leads. And lastly, the tertiary goal was to reduce the cost-per-lead (CPL) to $100.
The marketing team of Genius Monkey was up for the challenge, and went to work creating a strategy that would:
- Place targeted ads that focus on users who are current timeshare owners, and whose online behavior is indicative of someone looking to get out of a timeshare commitment
- Utilize strategic placement, putting ads directly in front of those who have expressed an interest in competitors' sites that offer similar services
- Take a nationwide approach, optimizing towards the best-performing markets in real-time, as the industry's climate is ever-changing, due to the seasonality of the business
Genius Monkey implemented a highly-effective programmatic campaign, and utilized their proprietary attribution tracking. This allowed the team, as well as the client, to see the results in real-time as they came to fruition, and the outcome was impactful.
The initial month of the Genius Monkey campaign yielded a CPL of $204. By the end of the third month, it had dropped considerably to $60, which far surpassed the goal of the client. This number of leads prior to Genius Monkey indicated an improvement of 340% from the first month. Six months into the campaign, the CPL had dropped to an astounding $26, which was an improvement of 780% over month one. The CPL leveled out with a $42.59 CPL over the life of the campaign, and needless to say, the client was very pleased. Especially in light of the fact that 94.2% of the users who have submitted leads had never engaged with the client's site prior to seeing a Genius Monkey ad!
Genius Monkey was able to significantly decrease the Cost Per Lead compared to previous marketing acquisition efforts by other companies. It was blatantly evident to the client, whose expectations were greatly surpassed, that the conversions were a result of the highly-targeted, tactically-placed programmatic impressions.