Genius Monkey Boosts Adventure Trip Bookings
The digital marketing ad agency representing one of the premier Arizona-based adventure tour companies in the Southwest, specializing in invigorating and informative off-road excursions and outdoor experiences, recently partnered with Genius Monkey. They were seeking help with boosting ROAS, brand awareness and bookings for their client's various adventure trips.
Develop a report for the agency to present elevated Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) numbers to their clients. The Core KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) in this test were to increase online traffic and boost trip bookings without increasing their digital ad-spend. The agency also wanted to create a visual representation of the digital marketer's ROAS for comparative purposes and to show the effectiveness of Genius Monkey's digital programmatic platform. This was to be done by programmatically diversifying channels and targeting the right crowds.
Genius Monkey targeted the Arizona adventure-prone audience, based on:
- Age groups
- Household incomes
- Occupations matching data provided
- Behavioral Targets - including but not limited to adventure seekers, fun, thrills, adrenaline junkies, those who enjoy the outdoors, those who enjoy camping, ATV enthusiasts, UTV enthusiasts, those who visit national parks, those shopping other adventurous activities in Arizona, etc
- Designated Market Areas (DMA) - Certain Arizona cities and towns matching data provided
We also developed a lengthy list of items to monitor and target, such as:
- Websites, belonging to the competitors, associated sites, Phoenix hotel sites, travel resource sites, car rental sites, and RV parks / resource sites
- Major Arizona events and activities potential customers might attend
- Arizona National Parks
- Popular tourist attractions
- Sporting events (baseball Fans looking to visit during spring training, buying tickets to games)
Results After First 4 Months
From their initial start with Genius Monkey, they not only saw an increase in impressions and site traffic in the first four weeks, but travel bookings were boosted considerably.
- ROAS shot skyward to 2047.50%
- Incoming phone calls upped by 175%
- Confirmed bookings were boosted by 640%
- Total revenue went up by 446%
The overall percentage increase in statistics has once again proven our digital programmatic strategies to be very effective. The average ROAS for this client was boosted 2,047.50%.